Call for Papers
Important Dates（*Subject to change according to announcement by the organizer.）
- The online submission system will open on Sunday, September 17, 2019.
- Submission Deadline: Sunday, September 22, 2019
- Acceptance Notification: Thursday, October 3, 2019
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: Monday, October 21, 2019
- Conference Days: November 5-6, 2019
We accept previously unpublished submissions in Chinese and English. If you wish to participate, please provide the following information using the online submission form before Sunday, 22 September 2019:
- Submission form
- Abstract of paper in both Chinese and English: Chinese abstracts should be 1,000 to 1,500 characters, and English abstracts 600 to 1,000 words. Abstract should briefly describe the study’s objectives, methodology, and results, or the text’s main points. Abstracts must not contain any personal information.
- Keywords: three to five keywords in both Chinese and English.
Abstract review and full paper submission:
- Abstract review: After formal review by the Conference Advisory Committee, all submissions will be sent to reviewers through a double-blind reviewing process. The list of papers that pass review will be announced on the conference website on Thursday, October 3, 2019, and the conference program will then be drawn up.
- Submission: If an abstract passes review, the author will receive email notification along with the reviewer’s comments. Authors must upload the first draft of the full paper (8,000 to 15,000 words) to the conference website with responses to the reviewer’s comments before Monday, October 21, 2019. Download the form for full paper submission
Paper review and publication
- Initial review of the full text: The Conference Advisory Committee will select two reviewers to conduct a double-blind review.
- The reviewers will make one of four recommendations:
- Accept for publication
- Accept for publication following revision
- Review again after revision
- Decline and return to author
- If the two reviewers do not reach consensus, a third reviewer will be asked to carry out a double-blind review.
Full-text review: If the reviewers recommend “Review again after revision,” the author shall be notified by January 31, 2020. The revised manuscript shall be reviewed for the second time by the same reviewers, who shall then make one of three recommendations:
- Accept the revised manuscript for publication
- Accept for publication following further revision in accordance with comments
- Decline and return to author
Editing and revision: The author is solely responsible for proofing the manuscript following revision. The conference is only responsible for checking the formatting.
Publication of the full paper: Once the full text has undergone double-blind review and has been accepted for publication, it will be included in the conference proceedings, two copies of which will be presented to the author. No fees will be paid to the author.
- Proposals with inconsistent personal information, excessive word count, or submitted after deadline will be rejected and will not be returned.
- The conference organizers and administrators are not responsible for copyright issues arising from contents of submissions (figures, tables, long citations, etc.), and the author must obtain prior consent from any copyright holders. In cases of plagiarism or other infringements of third-party rights, the author shall bear sole legal responsibilities, and the organizers and administrators shall not be liable.
- Authorization: Applicants whose submissions are accepted are regarded as authorizing the organizer to publish their papers and related information in the conference handbook, collected papers, e-books, and online publications and other related materials (no additional authorization agreement will be signed between the author and the organizer). Please note that no remuneration will be made to the author.